Friday, June 10, 2011

WEINI - I Love Him Not - Chapter 19 - Graduation Surprise

First time reading this story? CLICK HERE FOR PART 1

"It's graduation day!" Christabella told Chrysantha for the 4th time today.

"Yeah, I know..." Chrysantha said, nodding. Still not taking the hint.

Christabella stared at Chrysantha and cocked her brow. Chrysantha nodded back in confusion.

"What?" Chrysantha finally asked.

"You said you wanted to tell me something," Christabella said.

"Oh! Wait... You'll know! Be patient!" Chrysantha grinned.

"Come on! I'm not the patient kind, you know that!"

Kelvin walked towards them, but he wasn't looking at Christabella, he was...

He put his arms around Chrysantha's waist and gave a quick kiss. He turned to Christabella.

"Hey, Christie..."

Christabella's jaw dropped, "Since when???"
"Since last three weeks..." Chrysantha said with a smile.

"And you didn't even tell me!?!" Christabella said disbelievingly. "How nice of a friend you are!" she said, pretending to throw a tantrum.

Chrysantha giggled. "Okay! I don't want to disturb the lovebirds! Bye!" Christabella said.

"Aloha!" Christabella greeted when she saw Zephyr.

"Yo!" Zephyr's friend, Zebra, said. Zephyr just nodded and went back to talking about sports.

"Boring!" Christabella thought. But she stayed anyway.

Chrysantha skipped over to them and said, "Let's take a picture together!"

"Okay! Awh man! Come Zephyr!" Christabella said.

"Alright... sigh!" Zephyr said boredly.

Then, Christabella suddenly felt sick.

"Are you okay?" Zephyr asked with concern.

"I think so..." Christabella said. But she felt really sick this time, "Maybe not..." she ran to the nearest drain and threw up her breakfast. Zephyr, Chrysantha and Kelvin ran to her.

"Oh my God! You're throwing up your whole breakfast! Was it that bad?" Zephyr said, patting her back.

"I don't know..." Christabella said.

"Wait..." Zephyr stepped back. "You..."

"What?"

"You're not..."

"What???!!!"

"What what?" Zephyr asked.

"What are you both what-ing about?" Chrysantha asked.

Zephyr shot Christabella a look.

Chrysantha's hand went to her mouth, "Oh my GOD! You both did IT already??? And you didn't tell me!" Chrysantha punched Christabella lightly.

"Well..." Christabella tried to explained, but her sick came up again.

Kelvin and Chrysantha looked at Zephyr. Zephyr shrugged.

-------------------------------------------------
"Congratulations! It's official! You're going to become a mother, Mrs Jonathan!" the doctor confirmed.

"Oh my God! I can't believe I'm becoming a... a father!" Zephyr exclaimed.

"I can't too..." Christabella said, and instinctively, her hands went to her belly. "I'm feeling weird..."

"First time?" the doctor asked.

"Yeah..." Zephyr replied.

"Yeah, you both look young. But you'd get used to this weird feeling..." the doctor assured.

"There's something alive in me..." Christabella talked to herself.

Zephyr touched her belly and smiled. It's time to tell their parents.

WEINI

No comments:

Post a Comment