Wednesday, October 27, 2010

WEINI - I Love Him Not - Prologue: You Never Know

Fate is a funny thing.

You know that feeling? When you are so sure that you are right but then, in fact, you are wrong? You know that feeling? When you know that you know it, that you don't love him, that you will never love him, but deep in you heart, you know that you love him but you don't wanna admit?

That's what happened to me. I thought that he and I are impossible. I thought of him as a snobby-jerk. I thought I'd never love him and I took comfort in that. That nothing complicated will happen. But, when in life, you wish for something, it gives you something else. Because it can and it works that way. It'll give you what it thinks that's good for you. You just gotta accept and get used to it.

So I was wishing for my prince on a white horse with that brilliant shining armour made from pure silver (I'm money minded alright!) and a million-watt smile. He'd give me a seductive look and say, "Rawr!" everytime we meet. I wished he was everyone and anyone but him. Okay... I lied. I don't want him to do that seductive-look-and-RAWR thing. *shudders*

OKAY! Don't look at me like that! I lied again! I want that prince to be him! He's like the most handsome-st guy in school! Hello!?!? How can I resist THAT? I mean, some girls like me can dream right? I mean, there's no laws against day dreaming right! I get infatuated too you know!

Okay! Okay! ALL the girls are infatuated with him! Urgh! I'm crapping again! Let's just get the damn story started already!!!

WEINI

No comments:

Post a Comment