Friday, June 10, 2011

WEINI - Starting With 'U' - Prologue

You know, it's really annoying when someone just comes and messes up your whole life. Yeah, well. I was just minding my own business, doing my own work. I am just an ordinary girl with a boring life. No disturbance. Just the same routine over and over again every single day. But I'm contented with life. In fact, I like it the way it was. Before he came in and ruin everything. It's always a guy isn't it? Always and always a guy! Cliche lines.

Let me start again. I was HAPPY with life. HE came in and RUIN it. I was NEVER a BORING girl. I was happy. I had a life. I had WONDERFUL friends. I had GOOD grades (and am proud of it). I had a SECRET CRUSH and I'm happy that things are just staying the way they are. You see, everything I wrote was in past tense.

Note that this is not a vampire kind of story and it's not the kind where you actually get a happy ending in the end. Because this is my story. And it's real.

Did I introduce myself yet? Well, I don't remember. But my name is Alyse Rallison. NOT ALICE! A-L-Y-S-E! And it's not even pronounced like 'Alice'! I just don't know why no one seems gets my name right! It's tiring having to correct people all the time. ALL THE TIME. And why in the first place didn't my parents give me a normal name like... Jennifer or Hannah or something normal. ALYSE!

But whatever, I don't know why I still make a big deal about my name because well, this story doesn't revolve around MY name. It revolves around he and I. Him... Aaron Rodriguez. And no, he's not related to Michelle Rodriguez. You know, that lady in "Fast and Furious" and "Avatar"?

Okay, so I was doing my work in the class and he walked in and my teacher introduced him as a new student and ya-de-ya-de-ya. And he was assigned to a seat beside me, where I'd be sitting with him for the rest of the year.

You know, I was fine with it until he opened his mouth and talked. Well, let's be clear, he didn' talk, he babbled. He introduced himself (again) and he talked about where he was from and I don't remember what else. Because I zoned out.

I really can't imagine having to sit beside him for another one minute but oh yea, reality hits hard, I sat with him for one whole year. Then, I ended up sitting beside him for the rest of my secondary school years. Ironic, really.

I didn't choose to sit beside him. We both just happen to be the kind of people who you know, can't stand being ON time. So the only place left is always beside him because nobody can stand sitting beside him. Yeap, it's that bad. I tried to make it a point to wake up early. But I just can't help it that I always give into the temptation to hit the snooze button.

I did mention I had a SECRET CRUSH right? Well... he's the most charming person ever. Smart. Tall. Handsome. Nice. Kind. Great. Strong. Handsome. Friendly. Did I mention handsome? *dreamy eyed*... he's from the next class. The Elite Class. Well... I, on the other hand, have good grades. But not good enough to enter The Elite Class. I'm in The Express Class. Second best to The Elite. But we all have assembly together and I always find myself staring dreamily at him... haaaaa... *sighs dreamily* he even have a really romantic name... Gabriel Sanchez... I know right?

I'm so love sick...

You know, I was just standing in my assembly line, and my eyes caught him. And then I knew it...... I knew it... I was stuck.

I always tried to get into The Elite Class. It's not easy you know? The competition is tight there. They are practically killing each other and themselves studying there. It's like war all the time. And it's super quiet in there. When you step into the class, it's like stepping into vacuum, except you won't feel breathless or something. Really scary.

Well, I guess I learn how to accept that my standard is The Express Class. I really hope I won't enter The Accounts Class, or The Arts Class... or even worse! The Tech Class. Where they do all the mechanics and stuff.

Gabriel and Aaron are like total opposites. Gabriel is like the Prince Charming on His White Horse and Aaron is like... you see that farmer there? Yeah, that's Aaron. Yeap, they are that different.

But sometimes, farmers are more realistic than that fairytale a.k.a My Prince Charming on His White horse which is a.k.a Gabriel Sanchez... and realistic things are things you can actually get your hands on. When I learn to settle on that. Well, that's when I really open my eyes and saw that the simplest things are the most beautiful.

That's where my story begins.

WEINI

No comments:

Post a Comment