Friday, June 10, 2011

WEINI - I Love Him Not - Chapter 18 - Short and Sweet

First time reading this story? CLICK HERE FOR PART 1

Zephyr sat at the dining table next morning. Christabella came later and sat opposite him at her usual place.

Zephyr smiled at her. Christabella just look down. Things are going to be different now...
---------------------------------------------------------
It's another day at school...

"Christabella..." Kelvin said.

"Kelvin!" Christabella said.

"I... well, it's you. I mean. I understand what you said the other day..." Kelvin said.

"Oh, that's great. That's great! I'm glad for you!" Christabella said, relieved.

"It is!" Kelvin said.
---------------------------------------------
Two years later...

Christabella came out of the bathroom. She smiled and walked over to the bed and sat down. She smiled.

Andrew looked up at smiled at her. Evelyn crawled to beside Zephyr. She looked at him and he looked back.

"I... just wanna ask about... *clears throat* erm... two years ago..." Christabella started.

"What?"

"You... me..."

"I kissed you. SO?"

"Did you mean it?" Christabella asked.

"No..."

"Oh..." she said disappointedly.

"I don't like you... I love you... Christabella..." Zephyr said...

Christabella looked up and into his eyes.

"I like your eyes since day one. It's so... beautiful..." Zephyr said.

"Really?" Christabella asked.

"Really..." Zephyr said. Leaning in closer to her... and kissed her, again.

-----------------------------------------
Dear Stupid Life,

I can't help it but tell you. I've had a wonderful night. Guess what? We did IT. You know, IT? We did the THING. I don't wanna go into details... Cause I know Chrysantha will be stucking her nosy nose in here!

P.S. Yeah! I mean YOU Chrysantha! Close the diary now!

Feeling : Really high.
Taste : Salty. His mouth tasted like peppermint.
Reaction : UNPREDICTABLE!

HE LOVES ME!!!!!! HE LOVES ME!!!!!!!!! HE LOVES ME!!!!!!!!

After that, he told me, he'll love me forever. Romantic... but I don't believe him.

Graduation in 3 weeks and counting! Can't wait!

Gotta go! He's back!

I LOVE HIM!!! I LOVE HIM!!! I LOVE HIM!! I KNOW I'M CRAZY! I'm LOVESICK!
--------------------------------------------------------
After that, they went to the lake.

Laid down on the grass side by side and watched the birds overhead and sunset. They walked back hand in hand. The moon was smiling on them.

They went back for dinner. Then hung out in the room and slept in each other's embrace with a smile on their lips.
--------------------------------------------------------
Next morning...

"Christabella! ZEPHYR!!!!" Chrysantha called out.

"Hey!" they both greeted.

"I've got a surprise for you! I'll tell you on graduation day!" Chrysantha whispered.

"Why not now?" Christabella asked curiously.

"Zip!" Chrysantha said with her hand shaped like she's zipping a zip. "It's secret till then!" she whispered.

"Okay!" Christabella shrugged. Zephyr cleared his throat. Understanding that the two of them wants to be alone, Chrysantha said, "Catch you later! Bye!"

"Bye!"

"She's still acting like a kid..." Zephyr said boredly.

"Yeah. Cute!" Christabella said.

"Uh huh..." Zephyr said. "You're better..."

Christabella smiled.

WEINI

No comments:

Post a Comment