Wednesday, June 15, 2011

JOANNA - This L.O.V.E ~ E - Epilogue

First time reading this story? CLICK HERE FOR PART 1

Honestly, I never thought this day would ever come. The day where I finally fulfilled my mother's wish of bringing a girl home.

"Jeremy, she's the most angelic person I've ever seen!" my mother exclaimed while taking Whitney's hand.

"Mom!" I whined.

"That's okay, Jeremy." Whitney said, "And you, Mrs Thompson, is the sweetest woman I've ever met!"

"Aww! You." my mother pinched Whitney's cheek. "Come, make yourself at home."

"Sure." Whitney said. "Your mom's...interesting." Choosing her words wisely.

"I'm sorry. She still thinks I'm her little boy." I apologized. I took her hand and led her to my room. "Welcome to my sanctuary."

"Wow. It's my first time in a guy's room." she said. "And it's not as bad as I thought it'll be."

"You think all guys' rooms are messy? Wait till you see my sister's. I tell you there are species in there that are still unknown to mankind." I said.

She chuckled. "I have to admit that your sister and I are quite alike."

"Really? Wow Whitney. Remind me not to go to your room the next time I visit your house." I teased.

"You!" she started poking my hip.

I laughed and hugged her as we fell on the floor together.

"Why didn't I like you before?" she tugged my hair behind my ear.

"Because you never noticed my macho-ness." I smirked, putting a bad boy look.

"Oh puh-lease." she continued poking my hip.

"Stop that! That's ticklish!" I exclaimed.

"Right. So much for being macho!" she rolled her eyes.

I giggled. And that's not really what I'll do in front of anybody, let alone my girlfriend.

"I like your laugh." she said, leaning in closer.

"I like the way you lean in closer to me." I leaned closer. Our faces only an inch away.

"I like the way we kiss." half an inch.

"I like everything about you." then, we kissed. The kind of kiss where the hero and the heroine kisses at the end of a movie. The perfect kiss. Just the way I always thought it would be.

Boo-ya!

The End ;)

JOANNA


No comments:

Post a Comment