Wednesday, June 15, 2011

JOANNA - This L.O.V.E ~ E - Elimination

First time reading this story? CLICK HERE FOR PART 1

That very moment, I felt like crying. Because crying seemed like the best way out. I didn't want to choose between two amazing guys. They were both different in their own special way!

"Go for Kevin!" some shouted. "Go for Jeremy! He loved you longer!" another group shouted.

I couldn't breathe. This drama was too much it made me hyperventilate. And I haven't even got an attack for years already!

"She's having an asthma attack! Move out, people! Give her some space!" Jeremy started shouting hastily.

"Hey Mr Popular! Don't just stand there! Do something! Don't you know Whitney has asthma?" he shouted to Kevin.

"I didn't." Kevin replied.

By that time, I've been hyperventilating so much till I couldn't stand still. I started to feel dizzy. I had to sit down. And I started to breathe slowly and deeply, the way my doctor used to teach me when I was younger.

"Are you okay?" Kevin touched my forehead.

"She's not having a fever, for goodness sake! She needs this." Jeremy took out an inhaler and placed it in my mouth to slow my breathing. I wonder how he got it since I no longer bring it around with me anymore. My breathing slowed and it became even a short while later. I could finally breathe normally but my head was still dizzy. I decided to shut my eyes. Also, at the same time, listen to whatever the boys have to say.

"She's going to be all right, right?" I heard Kevin asked.

"I hope so. Let's bring her to the nurse's room." Jeremy suggested.

I felt my body was lifted and supported by two pairs of hands. It doesn't feel good at all to have two guys fighting for you. Surprisingly, they helped each other to get me to the nurse's office.

"You know so much about her." thinking I was unconscious, Kevin decided to start a conversation.

Jeremy smiled to himself. "I guess it's because I've loved her so long."

"And I supposed you bring the inhaler with you everyday, because of her." Kevin guessed.

Jeremy's smile widened, "She hasn't got an attack for years, so she doesn't bring her inhaler anymore. But you never know what will happen, right?"

"Like us talking to each other." Kevin replied.

"Yeah." Jeremy answered.

"Oh no! What happened to her? Come on. Quickly settle her on a bed." the nurse -- Mrs Bunnet said with concern.

They laid me down on the bed gently. And Mrs Bunnet began taking my temperature and everything else nurses do to their patients.

"It was nice talking to you. Jeremy." Kevin held his hand out, hoping for a handshake.

Jeremy shook his hand and said, "Yeah. Me too. Kevin."

"Then she's all yours." Kevin surrendered graciously. "Goodbye, friend."

"Thanks. And bye." Jeremy grinned and turned his attention back to me as soon as Kevin left the room. "Is she okay?"

"Yeah. She's fine. She just needs rest." Mrs Bunnet answered.

"Hey." I called out.

"Mrs Bunnet said you're gonna be okay." he said.

"I know. I heard." I admitted.

"Wait, so you heard everything? What I said to Kevin?" he asked.

"Everything." I nodded.

"Really? Then I'm sorry if what I said crept you out. Because I really like you and I didn't want anything to hurt you. So I thought I should --" he mumbled.

I touched his hand, "I'll be your valentine."

And then, we both smiled.

JOANNA

No comments:

Post a Comment