Friday, June 10, 2011

WEINI - I Love Him Not - Chapter 17 - Flames

First time reading this story? CLICK HERE FOR PART 1

Zephyr was listening to music and reading on the bed when Christabella walked into the bedroom.

"Hey..." Christabella greeted, putting all her stuff on the floor nearby.

Silence.

"Hey!" Christabella said a bit louder this time.

Silence again.

Christbella said louder, "I SAID HEY!!!"

Zephyr said without looking up, "I heard you idiot!"

Christabella said angrily, "I'm not an idiot! You're just too dumb to hear me."

"Really?"

"You're starting it again!" Christabella snapped.

"Hmm, I did? I don't remember..." Zephyr replied, still not looking up.

"Well, I do!"

"Oh really?" Zephyr said coolly. Flipping over the pages.

"Urgh! I'd die talking to you! I can't believe I had to marry you!" Christabella said frustrated.

"I don't see you dead yet," Zephyr said.

"It was just a saying..." Christabella said. Zephyr cleared his throat. Christabella turned around and headed to the bathroom. "Idiot!" she muttered under her breath.

----------------------------------------------
After bathing, Christabella went back to the bedroom. Zephyr was still reading. Feeling better after a long bath, Christabella didn't want to spoil her mood by picking up another fight. She went to the bedand sat down. She looked at Zephyr.

Zephyr looked up, then back to his book. Christabella shifted nearer to him. Zephyr felt uncomfortable and looked up again, then back again to his book. Christabella cleared her throat.

"What in the hell do you want?" Zephyr snapped.

"I just... wanna ask... about... about... us..."

Zephy sighed and took off his earphones. "What?"

"We're married."

"I know. SO?"

"Right, that's all..."

"That's it? You disturbed me just to tell me a thing I already know?" Zephyr asked curiously.

"Yes... yeah..." Christabella said slowly.

Zephyr rolled his eyes and went back to his book.

"Get off the book, nerd!" Christabella grabbed it away from him.

"GIVE IT BACK! GIVE IT BACK!! I SAID GIVE IT BACK!" Zephyr tried to reach for his book.

"NO!!! I'm not giving it back!" Christabella said trying to hold the bookout of his reach.

Zephyr pushed her and got his book back. Zephyr was on top of her. Christabella was struggling to get away. More like struggling to breathe. He was heavy.

Then Zephyr looked at Christabella and she looked back. Before they knew it, they were kissng each other. But as sudden as it started, Christabella turned away.

"No... this is not right. You don't like me," Christabella shook her head and touched her lips. She walked out of the room. Leaving Zephyr sitting there alone, still shocked with what they did.

Zephyr thought for a moment, "Who said I don't like you?"

-------------------------------------------
Oh my God! What happened? Forget it! Nothing happened! No! SOMETHING HAPPENED. No wait! Why am I having a war with myself!?!?
Christabella thought.

She stayed in the bathroom until she saw the lights in their bedroom turned off. Then she went back and laid on the bed. After awhile, she changed her mind. She walked to the sofa bed opposite the bed and laid down.

After awhile, "Christabella?"

Zephyr sat up in the bed. Then stood up and walked over to the sofa bed. He opened the cabinet beside the sofa bed, took out a blanket and covered Christabella with it.

He looked at her, then kissed her quickly on the cheeks and went back to sleep, smiling.

WEINI

No comments:

Post a Comment