Tuesday, December 7, 2010

WEINI - I Love Him Not - Chapter 3 - Nightmare

First time reading this story? CLICK HERE FOR PART 1

'Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!' the digital alarm clock went off.

Christabella grunted and hit the snooze button and went back to sleep.

Fifteen minutes later...
'Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!' the digital alarm clock went off again.

"Urgh! Shut up!" Christabella groaned. "Hmm..." she sat up on her bed, half asleep. Ahh... her bed is so warm, inviting, tempting her back to Slumberland. Christabella glanced at the digital clock and gasped. "Oh no! I'm not late! Please tell me I'm not late. Wait! I AM late! Oh no! It's EIGHT FIFTEEN!!! I missed the bus! Oh gosh!" she scrambled out of bed and tripped on her blanket and went, "OMIGOD!" and went flat-faced on the floor.

"Great! I woke up literally on the wrong side of bed and I'm late! What a gr-eat way to start a superb day! All thanks to the cursed engagement! Argh!" she mumbled to herself while making her bed.

"Wait! I should be happy. I am getting engaged to Zephyr! Hello!? Zephyr? Oh yes, I should be happy..." she said dreamily to herself. Then suddenly, she snapped out of it, "Oh no! I am late and sixteen and going-to-be engaged. SHOULD. NOT. BE. HAPPY. SHOULD. NOT. BE. HAPPY."

-----------------------------------------------------

"Rrrrinnng!!!" the school bell that indicates the first period of a school day.

"Oh no! That didn't sound good. No, I surely don't like the sound of that when I am late! Where is everyone? Oh yeah! In the class of course! Gosh! Please let this be a NIGHTMARE! Please!" I thought to myself as I run towards the school's gate down the corridor.

"Miss Mitchell! Why aren't you in your class?" a familiar voice asked filled with sarcasm. "Was your alarm 'dead' or did it vibrated too much it 'commited suicide' from your table again?" that voice asks.

I honestly, do NOT like that voice. That voice tortures me even in my sleep, in my dream, even when I am in the toilet. Gosh! I tried to put on a sweet smile and turned to face the owner of the voice slowly. "Good morning, Miss Sasatrick," HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Her parents must be playing a prank or was joking with her when she was born. Whoever calls their daughter Sasatrick??? Like what???

"Er actually, Miss Sasatrick... it died last week and I was still mourning it for a long time last night. I forgot to buy a new one and nobody woke me up today..." I reasoned.

"Oh Miss Mitchell, so when do you plan to buy a new one?" Miss Sasatrick asked sarcastically.

"I erm, need to try to put that in my really tight schedule," I said, she's trying to be sarcastic with me? She's trying to be foolish with me? Hah! I can do better and I am THAT childish! Don't blame me. It's no wonder she's still single and available. She's just S.A.D. case...sigh...(S.A.D. stands for single and desperate) Serves her right for her sarcasm. MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Okay, I sounded evil...

"So, how tight is your schedule?" she asked sarcastically, again.

"Err... very? Look Miss Sasatrick, I am sorry I am late okay? I need to get to my class..." I said, trying to get away.

"Don't even bother Miss Mitchell..." Miss Sasatrick said with an evil voice.

"Wh-why?" I asked, now I am a bit cowering...

"Because... " she said with a menacing look, "You are in for detention..." she said with an evil look (gosh, it's so dramatic ain't it?) then comes the worst part of all..." FOREVA!!!" and it echoes. And echoes. And echoes. Scary really. Like in movies.

And I go, " NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

--------------------------------------------------------
"Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!" I screamed in my sleep.

"Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!" the digital alarm clock went off. I sat up in my bed. Wide awake.

"Oh God! Thank God! It's just a horrible stupid nightmare!" I said gratefully.

"Oh no! I'm not late! Please tell me I'm not late. Wait! I AM late! Oh no! It's EIGHT FIFTEEN!!! I missed the bus! Oh gosh!" I practically screamed and fell flat-faced on the floor.

"OMIGOD! This looks and sounds awfully FAMILIAR... Oh gawd... tell me this is not another nightmare... no wait, PLEASE LET THIS BE A NIGHTMARE! Somebody's gotta pinch me!" I mumbled desperately. Then I felt someone gave me a hard pinch on my arm.

"OOUCH!!! WHO DID THAT!!??" I screamed, rubbing my arm.

"Obviously not a retard who talks to herself. It's almost late and you're not even ready for school yet!" Zephyr said coldly, as usual, with his cool composure.

"Why are YOU here? No wait, how did you even GET in here???" I asked, surprised. I mean, I lock my door every night and I am so sure I did so yesterday because I told my father to fix the lock because it was spoilt. And it was fixed! I am so sure of it because I tried it last night and got locked out. And I got the keys from my mother to open it and only my parents have the keys... unless...

"That's a rude morning greeting..." he said. Hah! Like as if his pinching and calling me a retard is any better! He continued, "You have to say 'Good morning Zephyr dear.'. Now that would be better," he said. My goodness, I hope he's teasing or joking because that is totally awkward and disgusting. And it sucks! Big time!

" That didn't answer my question..." I said.

"I got the keys from your mother. I am supposed to drive you to school today. My mom asked me to. Annoying isn't it? Now can you get changed before we are really late? I've never been this late before. No, let me rephrase. I have NEVER been late before. I bet you are late everyday. Or never mind, take your sweet time. Because, we ARE late already," he said.

"Do you think I want to be late? Do you think I like to be late? You think it's nice to BE LATE? Go reset my biological clock you freak! It's the biological clock's fault!" I said angrily, he is suck a jerk.

"It's YOUR biological clock, blame yourself for that! And can you start moving!? WE ARE LATE!" he said with flame in his eyes. But well, I don't care. I hope he gets high blood pressure and heart attack and just die. Because I'd love to see him dead there and then. " YOU are ruining my life!" he said angrily.

"What? Wait! I am RUINING your life??? How selfish more can you be? They set us up and now YOU are blaming me? Hello? You are the guy in this situation, YOU should do something to it which you are not. AND I AM TRYING MY BEST TO DO SOMETHING!" I argued. I am so frustrated. And late. And in a bad mood. And he is not making it any better. Breathe... breathe..."I need to breathe, I can't breathe fresh air with you around, now get out!"

"Yea, you should get some oxygen. Or you'd seriously become a retard," Zephyr said.

I stared at him in a threatening way that says, 'You better get out before I punch you, slap you and rip you apart!'

He gave me a nervous look and said with his sickeningly sweet smile, "I was joking..." I continued with The Stare.

"Okay, okay! Fine! I am outta here!" he said.

"Well, you better be. Or I can't get ready for school and we might as well not go to school today at all!" I said.

"I think I changed my mind. I think I wanna stay here..." Zephyr said. He better be joking...

"Get out!" I shouted. "Now!"

"Okay! Okay! Geez!" Zephyr said, backing out the room. He closed the door. Sigh... how am I ever gonna live with that guy! He's so annoying. And is getting engaged at 16 even legal? How come I have a bad feeling (or good) that it isn't? Well, that's because it's not! Hah! Oh! No! I am talking to myself again. Sigh...

WEINI

No comments:

Post a Comment