Saturday, January 29, 2011

WEINI - I Love Him Not - Chapter 7 - Part 1 - Surprise! Surprise!

First time reading this story? CLICK HERE FOR PART 1

There Christabella was looking in the mirror. She's well... more like staring... She just couldn't believe it's herself looking back at her... She... she has to admit that she was... beautiful! A tiara sat on her hair which was falling in soft curls on her shoulder. An engagement gift from Aunt Marianna ( her favourite aunt). Her long gown that looked like it's never gonna end... an optical illusion.

A necklace lent by Cousin Kimberly. Her favourite bracelet and a pair of new blue earrings. She looks almost perfect now... of course... after 3 hours and 18 minutes of preparing... going on 19 in another 4 seconds... Her shoes! Okay! WHERE ARE HER SHOES!!!??? Oh God! Shoes!

"Hey! So how's the princess of the day doing?" a familiar voice asked. Christabella turned around to find... "Chrysantha!!! When did you come back?" and ran to embrace her.

"Just got off the plane. My backbone hurts from the long flight in that airjunk! My butt's numb! My brain is having a bad jet lag..." Chrysantha complained.

"Sounds really bad..." Christabella said.

"Yeah, and THEY are cute though..." Chrysantha said, taking out a stack of what seems like hundreds of photos from her bag tied with a piece of fancy purple ribbon.

"OH. MY. GOD! These guys are... awesome... Oh my God! They. Are. Gorgeous!" Christabella was almost speechless.

"Yup! It's fact! See it! Love it! Keep it!" Chrysantha said.

"You're giving this to me?" Christabella asked excitedly. Unbelieving.

"Yup! As your engagement present along with your sweet sixteen present..." Chrysantha said and pulling out a box wrapped in metallic blue wrapper like a Santa Claus.

"It's for your birthday. Erm... you can open it now if you want..." Chrysantha said handing it to her.

Christabella opened it to find an iPhone. "Oh! My! God! Chrysantha! This is amazing! But I can't keep it..." Christabella said.

"Oh! Come on... I have one myself! And it's identical! I want you to keep it..." Chrysantha said.

"Thank you Chrysantha! You are the best!" Christabella said happily.

"Hi Zephyr!" Chrysantha greeted.

"Huh?" Christabella turned around.

"Uh... hi..." Zephyr greeted with a frown.

"Hey Coach!" Chrysantha said.

"I'm not your coach now. Don't spoil the day for me...Santha" Zephyr said coldly.

"Don't call me Santa!" Chrysantha fumed.

"Then don't call me coach!" Zephyr said.

" Fine then! Be that way!" Chrysantha said, crossing her arms.

"Oh! Don't worry... I will!" Andrew fired.

Chrysantha was so furious that you can actually see fire burning in her eyes and steam pouring out of her nose and ears and smoke coming out of her mouth. She hates it when she loses a debate. She wondered how Christabella was gonna last with a guy like him. Poor Christabella.

"Erm... guys? It's my birthday... can you both please not fight for a day at least?" Christabella asked nervously.

"All right, seeing that it's my sista's birthday, you're free for now. But I am not done with you! You'd better watch your back!" Chrysantha warned in a strong and weird accent.

"Whatever!" Zephyr rolled his eyes.

"What's wrong with the accent? Went to France and came back with the wrong lips after all the FRENCH-kissing?" Christabella teased.

"Hey, I still have my first kiss alright?" Chrysantha snapped.

"Oh really? That's a bit suspicious..." Christabella said.

"Christabella..."

"Okay fine! I was just teasing!"

" Yeah! That's right! Go on. I'm invisible and deaf..." Zephyr said.

"Oops! I forgot about you, idi... I mean, Zephyr..." Christabella said, almost calling him an "idiot".

"That's okay..." Zephyr said. "So how was the holiday?" Zephyr asked Chrysantha.

"Like you care!" Chrysantha snapped at him.

"Well, I asked didn't I?" Zephyr asked, confused. You will never understand the female species.

"Oh yeah, Zephyr, a-going-to-be-husband of Christabella and also the school hottest guy, cares about my unimportant vacation!" Chrysantha scoffed.

"Well according to those photos, I think you did have fun..." Zephyr concluded.

"Then why did you ask?" Chrysantha asked sarcastically.

"Just checking. To make sure," Zephyr said.

"Now it's my turn to be invisible and deaf," Christabella complained.

"Sorry...: Chrysantha apologised.

WEINI

No comments:

Post a Comment