Wednesday, October 27, 2010

WEINI - I Love You Not - Chapter 1, Part 1 : I'll Never Like Him Anyway

First time reading this story? CLICK HERE FOR PART 1

It all started with that whistle that I hated.

And it continues with the voice that I hated, "No! NO! NOO!" that's the new coach who is the 'hot' guy in the school. Only sixteen this year and girls from twelve to seventeen are drooling over him. PRACTICALLY drooling! Let me pick an example. Or maybe a few EXAMPLES... hmm...

I remember when Jesicca was staring at him, she walked right in to a wall... and she had to deal with a really bad nose bleed. Or! That time when Sandra FORGOT to swallow her mushroom soup before smiling at him, resulting in a disgusting wet front skirt. OR! OR! OR! That time when Sukie-Lee turned to wave at him during a tennis pratice and well, everyone can guess what happened next... anyway, she was in the hospital for two weeks after correcting her broken nose.

"Christabella? Hello?" I snapped out of my trance to see a really close hand waving in front of me, I jumped back a little. "My goodness Christabella! Can you stop day dreaming all the time??!!" I squeaked, "Yes?" he rolled his eyes, "That way, the opponent can just tap away your ball and say bye bye! Does you brain works?" he said, on the verge of exploding, adding with a cold stare.

I really, really, REALLY solemnly swear, I hate his guts and everything about him from the end of his strands of hair to the tip of his toenails back then. Let me describe his looks a bit. He's got:
A sidewave bangs, dark brown, bits of golden brown to be exact.
Straight teeth (damned I love straight teeth!)
Brown eyes with that warm feeling.
Straight nose and perfectly healthy skin.
I doubt he has issues with breakouts. No... I think he probably don't even know the existence of acne and pores. Guys his age are having an acne war with those puberty rage! Girls too!

Nope, he doesn't have that fairytale electric blue eyes in novels. Nope! he's not blonde! Nope! His voice isn't sexy, it just soothes me. That is my point of view now. Back then, the quietest peep from his lips was just plain irritating. I feel the urge to lay a fist on his perfectly straight nose whenever he spoke. As hard as my own arm lets me. Not because his nose makes me jealous, I just feel like hitting him. That was waaaaay back then.

Despite his to-die-for looks, his attitude was a tad LOT unbearable! Horrible! Impossible! Unthinkable! And all the "negative-able"! When he turned and stormed off the basketball court, I pulled funny faces at him which made everyone laugh. He turned back and shot me his icy-laser glare and that did it, everyone stopped laughing. Oh! By the way, did I mention that 13 out of the 15 girls on the team joined because of him?

The other two who didn't like him were Chrysantha and me. She's like, uh! My best-est friend forever! And! Like me, she hated him! A LOT!

"You've gotta defend! DE-FEND! And make use of your feet! You aren't a statue!" he ordered.

"I know! Rubberduck!" I shot, frustrated. I stared at him with as much hatred as I could muster then stormed off to my position. Don't ask me why I called him rubberduck. I don't even know why. But then, it irritated him a lot. So I called him that. Those girls started to giggle as his face turned beet-red.

"You better..." he mumbled. "Shut up, rubberduck!" I hissed.

Everyone went, "Ooo..."

WEINI


No comments:

Post a Comment