Thursday, October 28, 2010

WEINI - I Love You Not - Chapter 1, Part 2 : I'll Never Like Him Anyway

First time reading this story? CLICK HERE FOR PART 1

Zephyr clenched his fist and told himself to cool down. He blew his whistle again. The girls started moving around. Running. Passing ball. He followed Christabella's movements. Christabella glanced at him for a moment as if thinking about something. But she was too slow, a ball hit her squarely in the face. "Christabella!" She falls down like a puppet which strings were cut and went unconscious.

Zephyr ran towards Christabella with his heart racing. Oh no!

.....................................................................................................

I saw him clench his fist and bit his bottom lip. He blew his whistle again and everyone started the routine again. I glanced at him, wondering if it's true he is my far-related cousin. He's handsome, that's undeniable, but his attitude seriously need a makeover. Suddenly, there was a change in his expression, the look of being horrified as he opened his mouth to shout.

The shout never reached my ears, before a high-speed flying object (the basketball) hit me hard in my face. The impact was hard and I felt numbness creep through my whole skull. The last thing I heard when the numbness fade a bit was Christabella... before total darkness engulfed me in it's embrace. The next thing I know, I woke up in Heaven *choir singing*... okay... I was joking. I opened my eyes to see his worried face hovering over mine.

It felt like as if there was an earthquake. When I finally gained my full consciousness, I realised that he was shaking my shoulders really violently. He asked if I was okay. I wanted to say that he's not making my vision any better by shaking me that hard. But my nose and mouth hurts. In fact, my whole face hurts! I pushed him away and ran out of the gym. Behind me, Chrysantha followed. I felt the weight and heat of a stare. I knew it wasn't Chrysantha's or anyone else... but his...

WEINI


No comments:

Post a Comment