Friday, August 19, 2011

WEINI - Starting With 'U' - Chapter 9

EEEEKKK!!!

Who is scratching the table with the pencil again! I turned to find Aaron smiling stupidly and waved at me. I rolled my eyes and shook my head in annoyance. I really can't understand him.

Scartch, scratch, scratch.

I clenched my fist and jaw. I can't take this anymore!!!!! I banged on my table and stood up, "Will you stop it?" Wrong move. Now I feel everyone staring at me.

Aaron stared back at me with a shocked and innocent look. Why am I so mad at him? I glared at him. He gulped and I rolled my eyes before turning back to my work. People around us started whispering. Gawd!!! Why did I shout at him???

I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply. I can't help it... I'm mad at him. At Aaron... for... I don't know what reasons. Why am I mad at him?? He slept off on me and I slept off on him. We're equal... cool down, Alyse... deep breath...

Focus!!!

"Just... just... stop scratching..." I said through my clenched teeth. Argh!

-----------------------------------------------------
During recess, I noticed that Aaron kept adjusting himself uneasily in his seat. I kept glancing at him. His uneasiness made me feel uneasy too. I cleared my throat and said, "You okay?"

He nodded but he didn't look at me.

"You sure?"

He nodded some more. I looked at the Kitkat chocolate in my hands. I looked at Aaron who was still looking really interested in his food. I looked at my chocolate again. Should I offer it to him?

"You want one?" I offered.

He looked up slowly. And his eyes suddenly light up, "Sure!" and he reached out to my 'peace-offering'. I smiled and he smiled at me too. Somehow, I feel something lifted up my shoulders. So why did it bother me so badly in the first place?

"Sorry," we both said at the same time. We looked at each other and laughed. I guess we're back to ourselves. It's nice to be friends again. I guess we have a love-hate relationship. Yeah! Some fights and arguments make a friendship more exciting.

After recess, we were friends again. We never had long fights... one thing is because, we don't know each other long enough to be having The Real Fights yet. But nothing of cat-fights and stuff, I assure you on that one.

Anyway, after school, Aaron walked up to me and asked, "Hey Alyse... umm... it's school holidays next week. You wanna come over to my house to hang out or something?"

"Okay... what day are you free?" I asked back.

"Every day!" he said excitedly.

"Okay! I'd give you some surprise then! Hahahahaha!" I said laughingly.

"Right. My address..." he passed me a note.

"Okay. See ya!" I took the note and shoved it in my pocket.

Aaron grinned and walked towards his chauffeured car. Yeap! We're officially friends now.

I turned around and walked towards home (I walk home sometimes). Two more days to mid-term holidays. I can't wait for the days when I can sleep super late and wake up super late and NOT get detention for it. Loiter around the house like some lost soul. Surf the Internet 24/7. Read novels and cry my eyes out (nah! Just kidding. Romance novels which make you cry? Not my type AT ALL!)

Then a gaggle of girls walked pass me. I overheard their conversation:

Girl 1 : Hey, have you heard?
Girl 2 : What?
Girl 1 : Gabriel broke up with Stephanie!
All the other girls : Really???
Girl 1 : Shhh!!! I know right? And do you know what that means???
All the girls : GABRIEL IS SINGLE!!!
All the girls : Shhhhh!!!

Aaaannd they giggled. Sigh... although usually, what they did would have probably irritate my soul outta my body. An exception for today. Because TODAY, I felt divine and decided to forgive them for their silly giggling. I mean, how much better can the day get? One more missing point? Gabriel just haven't confess his undying love to me. If he did, it will be a PERFECT DAY!

Should I tell Aaron about it? Or Lara? Hmm... I'd tell both of them. Ahhhh! I can't wait to see Stephanie's face tomorrow... mwahahahahahahahaha! Gosh! I sound so sadistic now! Anyway, mwahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment