Saturday, April 30, 2011

WEINI - Regret

Flowers bloom in the spring
And leaves fall in the autumn.
I see when other's souls meets, they'd sing
I wonder when it'd be our turn...

The glass was crystal clear
But now it's collected dust.
I didn't know what was fear
Until I know we'd never last...

The ice has formed over the lake
Thin or thick, no one knows.
When we're together, we'd never fake
But now we're like opposite poles...

The kettle whistles and steam pours out
It was left unattended now the water begins to overflow.
I'm sorry I was rude when I blocked you out
Now as I sit alone, I feel regrets and I hope you know...

A given present should be received politely
Rudeness is concluded if you declined it.
I know that I was too angry
But I've said my sorry, so why won't you accept it?

Maybe to fly freely is the birds' fate
Maybe a frog can sing one day.
I hope I'm not too late
For I've said all I want to say...

WEINI

No comments:

Post a Comment