Sunday, November 21, 2010

ANNOUNCEMENT!

Dunno if you've noticed, but the 'I Love Him Not' series by Weini hasn't been updated in a while. I assure you it hasn't been discontinued but has come to a temporary halt as the author is experiencing several technical difficulties and therefore, is unable to complete the task of posting anymore of the series for the time being. The series will, however, continue once the author fixes whatever 'tis that's gone wrong. Meanwhile, we'll just have to wait, yeah? And as for myself, I'm happy to say that I'm actually working on something at the moment and will be posting it as soon as I'm done adding a few bits and pieces to it. So best you folks keep checking this site becos there's more to come. Finally, I'd also like to take this opportunity to give thanks to everyone who's viewed and followed this blog. Thanks so much for supporting us and this blog by leaving comments on our chatbox and by frequently visiting our site. We still believe there is much room for improvement and so, your views are much appreciated. *Beams*

SUMITRA

No comments:

Post a Comment