Thursday, October 27, 2011

WEINI - Not Enough Time

Life is so short,
But how come
We never appreciate it?
Wasting so much
Of what we hold
Wasting so much
Of people's gold.

Time flies
Look at it;
It forgets
It heals
It forgives.
It kills
It breaks hearts
It steals.

How many times
You turn back
To look at what
I gave?

How many times
Have you turn back
To notice what
I saved?

How many times
Have you ever thank me
For lending you my time
For wasting years in my life?

How many times
You ever looked me in the eyes
And tell me,
'You're beautiful,
And I love you with all my life.'

One day,
It will be too late.
One day,
I will collapse
Out of breath
Out of beats
Out of time
Just before you reach me
And hold me tight.

You will whisper
In my dead, deaf ear on the left;
"You're beautiful,
And I would have love you with all that's left."

And I will hear it
Somewhere
In another universe and dimension
Waiting to be reunited
For a thousand years
A million years
And forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment