Thursday, September 8, 2011

WEINI - Remember When?

Note: This is not my work. But I post this because this is exactly, EXACTLY, how I feel... credits to TaylorMarie on http://www.inkpop.com/

Remember that time?
Remember that place?
Remember that person?
Remember that face?
Remember when we were so close together?
That we thought we’d last forever?
Remember what we once were?
Cause now everything is a blur.
Do you remember me?
Look at me and what do you see?
A person from the past;
Good things never last.
I guess we were too good.
Closer than we ever should.
You don’t know what you meant to me.
But now I’ve gotten where I could see.
We weren’t meant to be.
Remember when we thought we were best friends?
And when we thought it’d never end?
You broke a promise you should’ve kept.
I would have forgave you except.
You forgot about me, about us, about we.
When you’re with her, you don’t see me.
But what do you see?
A girl from your past,
You didn’t know we wouldn’t last.

But do you, remember when?

1 comment: